Linneas Lights Soy Candles
Our all natural soy candles are offered in one large sized candle with our signature double wick. Each candle is hand crafted and mindfully packaged in recycled materials, printed with soy inks and hand stamped—the ultimate gift for someone or yourself. Matchboxes included!
SOY CANDLE CARE & BURNING INSTRUCTIONS
- Always keep a burning candle within sight.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high.
BENEFITS OF SOY WAX
There are many waxes available to create candles for enjoyment. At Linnea’s Lights, we choose to hand create candles using natural soy wax for several reasons. Our soy wax is 100% natural, biodegradable and safe and clean for the environment. Soy wax has a lower melting point which allows it to burn slower and cooler. Soy beans are grown in the USA and support US agriculture.
DO YOU USE ALL NATURAL FRAGRANCE?
Linnea’s Lights® natural soy candles are a combination of all natural & fine fragrances. Our fragrances comply with the International Fragrance Association’s safety and purity standards and all applicable international, federal, state, and local regulations.
Each Linnea’s Lights soy candle is hand crafted in small batches to produce a superior quality and highly fragrant product. By producing our candles in this artisanal way, we are able to maximize our scent/wax concentration to ensure the ultimate in cold and hot fragrance throw. Every step of creating a Linnea’s Lights candle is touched by the human hand. From hand blending, pouring, cleaning, wrapping, stamping, etc….LL candles are created with passion and a serious commitment to quality and beauty.
WHY THE DOUBLE WICK IN THE LARGE CANDLE?
Our signature double-wicked natural soy candles are known for a clean, clear burn with a highly fragrant scent throw and a gorgeous, liquefied state that mesmerizes. To ensure the beauty and integrity of our line and of the environment, we only use lead-free cotton wicks. In addition, our signature double wick ties back into our iconic brand of LL. When you see a double wicked soy candle with our iconic brand, you know you have an elegant, hand crafted candle that is sure to please.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE RECYCLED AND WHICH ARE RECYCLABLE?
We use recycled paper, soy and water based inks in our packaging. While our glass vessel is not made from recycled glass, we strongly recommend recycling it after the candle has been completely enjoyed. Since soy wax is all natural, simply wash out the vessel with warm soap & water. Our vessels make exceptional barware, vases, and lovely storage jars for cotton balls, q-tips, pens, pencils and more!
WHY DON’T YOU COLOR YOUR CANDLES?
Simply put, we believe in enhancing one’s surroundings through elegant fragrance…not decorating it with colored candles. We use clear glass vessels to show the beauty and simplicity of the Lights.